The following information is required under statutory school regulations. If you have any questions or comments arising from the information given here, or in general, please do not hesitate to make an appointment at the school. Although the website contains information about our school the best way to find out more is to visit. Please ring the school office to make an appointment to come and look around and meet the team of staff who will answer any questions you have.
- Ofsted Inspections
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Admission Arrangements (St Nicholas CE Middle School (PAN 112) are managed centrally by Worcestershire County Council Children's Services.)
- School Performance Tables - Key Stage 2 results are available on this link
- Behaviour Policy
- SEND Policy see also SEND Information Report
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Values and Ethos
- Year 7 Catch-up Funding
- Annual reports and Accounts
If you have any queries or would like to request a paper copy of any of the information from the school's website please contact the school office on 01386 554196.